Sunday 14 August 2011

Chicago Rib House

Yesterday I just got back in Penang. I feel under pressure when i'm in Kampar, there are still tonnes of assignments to be done. Screwed my HEL exam paper! I was downed.
Decided to call Alice up and we went Redbox for singing session to release some stress, we really shout it out! lol. Dinner at Chicago since my friend, Alice haven't try it yet. So we went there for dinner around 8:45pm. This is my second time visit there, haven't try out the rib or steak yet, but I still prefer TGI than Chicago Rib House. Thus, TGI is very far away from where we are staying.
the cover page of the menu.

free appetizer only for Digi users. (Potato skin)

Top: Ocean Breeze, Bottom: Captain's Punch

Chicken with peppercorn sauce, this is nice and juicy!

Red Hot peper chicken, the fragrant rice was kinda dehydrated and hard to eat, the mash potato was still ok, and for the chicken is too small in size. Not really that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment