Monday 1 August 2011

Shunka Japanese Restaurant.

There's a new Japanese restaurant in Kampar, where I live right now.
People were so crazy over this newly opened restaurant. When there's some new open shops, people in Kampar will gaga about it.
Last week, me and my friend, Jia Xin went there for dinner since there's a new place for us to dine. We decided to go there.
When we got into the restaurant, it was small and packed. And I realized it doesn't have much space for customers. It's limited. LOL
So they place that we sat on is kinda cramped and uncomfortable, sharing a table with 4 other persons. Can't you imagine that? *rolleyes*
Well, I haven't seen a Japanese restaurant for not serving customers Ocha for free. I mean they don't serve Ocha in there, I don't know why. But they do serves other beverages like ice-blended and stuff like that. And also the first time i've ever seen, there's ice-blended, lots kind of beverages that don't belongs to Japanese culture. I think they should name it as multi-culture restaurant. LOL!
By the way, I've ordered a soya bean drink which I thought that it was homemade! But, it turns out to be a can of soya bean which cost me RM2.50!!!

This is the chicken teriyaki that Jia Xin ordered, very salty!

Teriyaki chicken, overall not bad.

Kimchi Pork with beansproud. The outer appearance was not that good looking, but the taste of it is kinda nice.

1 comment: